Saturday, September 13, 2008

Getting ready for a show

I signed up to take part in the Ipswich Art show which will happen in a couple of weeks. I'm looking forward to it. I'm entering a photo of a butterfly which looks like it is drinking from a frozen Daccarri. (Not pictured on blog). It's pretty neat. I took the photo last summer while visiting Magic Wings in western, MA. It was a special place. Above this post is info about the conservatory. I'm also, going to show one of my more unusual necklaces.

This year vendors are invited to sell their handcrafts on Sat. and Sunday, Sept 27 & 28th and I'm planning to be there selling my jewelry and my photo cards.


That is - if it doesn't rain! I'm not prepared for bad weather as I don't own a canopy or tent. I'm keeping my fingers crossed the weather behaves. We'll see.

Here's info about the art show.


22nd Annual Ipswich Art Show & Sale


Friday Sept 26 –
Reception – Including live music, dance performance by the Ipswich Moving Co
Food & drink
Saturday Sept 27 –
Artist demonstration & vendors on the Riverwalk
Poetry reading & reception
Premiere of Ipswich-based screenwriter Alison Taylor’s TV Pilot,
Everyone;s Business
Sunday Sept 28 –
Artist vendors on the Riverwalk
Acoustic Brunch on the patio

EBSCO Riverside Café
10 Estes Street
Ipswich, MA 01938

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit.