Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Boston - Newbury Street


Last Sunday a good friend and I took an exploratory trip down to Boston. I especially wanted to check out the classy stores and boutiques on Newbury Street. It was a mild weather day, and I comfortably wore a light suede jacket. We spent most of the day going in and out of the stores looking for places to showcase my unique jewelry. We ended our jaunt with a light meal at a Greek restaurant on Gloucester Street. I can't remember the name of the place, but the food was delicious and quite reasonable.

Just as we were heading back home....and the light of the day was fading, I snapped these photos of this graffiti type mural. This was an unexpected photo find for me.

The way the light was playing on this shattered window totally fascinated me, too, so I snapped away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit.