Sunday, February 1, 2009

Where does the time go????




I blinked and January disapeared! I guess, I've just been really really busy. I know that's not a good excuse for failing to blog because everyone is busy these days.

Some neat things....I'm now member of E.J.A., a wonderful group of eclectic jewelry artisans from all over the world. I feel honored to be a part of this talented group. :)



Another good thing for me is that I'm going to be featured as this months Local Business in the First National Bank of Ipswich - Rowley Branch for the month of February. Tomorrow, I place an exhibit of my work in the bank. This is a very nice opportunity to show my jewelry to the community.

As the new year unfolds I have tons of ideas I want to try out in my jewelry making. I just wish I would have enough time to do everything I'm hoping to accomplish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit.