Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I'm now making Eco-Chic creations!!!


I'm so excited to tell you about my new creative adventure.

You know how much I love making jewelry - well, recently I've added a new line to my designs! It's called ReStyle Studios and I now upcycle jeans, tee shirts and other clothing into fabulous jewelry.

I make necklaces, bangles, cuff bracelets, purses and more.
I'm also starting to use beautiful lace in my creations. It's facinating and addicting to be able to take something old and unwanted and turn it into a new creation! Please check out my new etsy site. It's in it's infancy, but soon I'll have lots of trendy and eco-chic items for you to choose from.

www.ReStyleStudios.Etsy.com


Please, let me know what you think. Many Thanks
...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit.