Friday, February 18, 2011

One World One Heart - Winner Announcement

This was the first year I participated in the One World One Heart blog hopping event, and it was delightful.  Thank you, Lisa Swifka for giving us this chance to meet so many other creatives and have such a good time!
 
It was a breathless flight!!!

At midnight I lit a candle asking for blessings to all who participated in the OWOH event, and then I picked the winners name....

Drum Roll, Please.....
...And, the winner of my Shabby Chic Denim necklace is: 


# 864 - Barbara Rosenzweig!!!!  US
http://barbararosenzweig.blogspot.com/
Barbara - please email me with your mailing address within three days so I can send you your gift.  :) Thanks




PS...Barbara - I love love your beautiful watercolors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit.