Monday, May 23, 2011

The Sheep Shearing Festival was fun...


There was a pretty good turn out for the Sheep Shearing Festival in North Andover, MA on Sunday. The weather was cool and damp - in the 50s.  Not much fun sitting around in such conditions.  The chilly breeze was what really got to us!  I think for the festival goers it wasn't as bad because they were milling around and enjoying the vendors and the sheep herding demonstrations. There were a lot of people selling jewelry.  One fellow was selling his wife's stunning lampwork beads.  I was very temped to buy some.  There were face painters for the kids, pony rides, and sand art. Other vendors were selling watercolor prints, signs, aromatic lotions, food, eclectic clothing, scarves, and more.

 Here are a few pictures of my display.

I've fallen in love with creating journals.  The above are a few of my recent attempts.  People seemed to like them.









 

These are some of my ReStyle Studio necklaces.




The sheep sounded so neat wandering around all together with their bells on.




This dog wanted my attention and his picture taken.




I would have loved to watch the sheep shearing demonstrations, but I was at my booth while they were going on. The other vendors were nice and friendly.  It was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit.