Friday, July 29, 2011

Trunk Show - Sister's We Three, Newburyport, MA

I realize my voice has been missing from my blog for a few weeks now.  My computer crash really threw me for a loop, but I'm back and excited to be contributing to my blog once again. 

On Sunday - July 31st - the very first day of the 2011 Yankee Homecoming in Newburyport, MA I will be having my first Trunk Show at the Sister's We Three on Pleasant Street in Newburyport.  

The Trunk Show runs from 12 noon until about 4:30 PM.  

I plan to show my Eco Chic tee shirt necklaces in a beautiful array of summer colors.  I'm also showing my enamel creations and silver jewelry.  Also, something new for me - my Retro Button line.  I've created fun and eclectic looking button bracelets, earrings and necklaces.  I can't wait for people to see them because they are quite classy and different.  

Here is an example of one of my silver bracelets.
For some reason I can't get at all my photos since the crash.  I'm working of fixing the problem, but it is frustrating me!  Computers - gotta luv em!!!

I also, plan to bring some of my newly created journals.  There will be denim covered journals as well as colorful collaged journals for sale. I recently did a demo for the Danver's Art Association on how to make your own creative journals, and I was asked to do a workshop.  Soooo, I am developing just such a workshop to run in the near future!  I'm excited about that. I'd love for others to get the same enjoyment out of creating that I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit.