Monday, March 26, 2012

Find My Jewelry & Journals at Each Peach Danvers

P1090735


I’ve been meaning to blog about the wonderful Natural Café – Each Peach, in Danvers, MA off of Route 1 South.
P1090736

I met Agusta, one of the owners of the Natural Cafe at a meeting of “Echo” which is a Garden Club I belong to in Danvers. She and her partner, Lori, were there giving an interesting talk about salt at this meeting. The very next day I ran into Agusta again while we were both participating in a craft fair selling our goodies. That’s how my jewelry happened to ended up in this wonderful space - Each Peach.

P1090738
       
P1090737

The Café is a pleasant space, with wi-fi connections. But, the most important thing to note is the attention to the detail of the healthy offerings at the Café. 

P1090743

At Each Peach you will find delicious organic smoothies, a soup and sandwich of the day, and other health food products.  They, also, offer educational classes, seminars, meet-ups and a variety of other health related products, not to mention my jewelry and handmade journals.


P1090744
Add caption
 My rings are $10, and so are the earrings.  Most of my bracelets will run you $20, and you’ll find necklaces and scarf pins reasonably priced, too.  The journals are all handmade, and are artsy. They are $18.

I’m going to be doing a talk about the Joys of Journaling here at the Natural Café in April.

Hope you’ll come in and enjoy Each Peach.

2 comments:

  1. great display!!!!!the journals look wonderful. hope you get lots of sales and interest!!!tight hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Linda..I have not heard form you in a while. I hope it is because you are knee deep in creating some master pieces for your new collection. Until then keep well and let us know what been happening. Much love

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit.