Sunday, November 22, 2009

Fall Craft Fair - Danvers Art Associaton

Nov 13 - Nov 15 2009

Also - Saturday & Sundays until Christmas.

12 - 4:00 PM



This is a lovely Holiday Fair where you can find beautiful handcrafted items, jewelry, and paintings created by the very talented artists in the Danver's Art Association.






Kids Table

Linda's Jewelry Nook

My jewelry is in a little nook as you come in the room on the left. It is lit up with holiday lights and looks inviting. Feel free to try on my jewelry. There's a mirror provided, too.

I have 58 pieces in this show. Prices range from $18 to $186.

There are rings, earrings, bracelets and necklaces. I'm featuring my silver wire bracelets with artisan lampwork beads from the United States, my "Gypsy Mermaid Necklaces, my new enamel work, and classy black and silver bracelets from my "Tuxedo Lady" collection and more.

Below are a few examples of my jewelry in the Craft Fair.




This a bracelet from my "Tuxedo Lady" line of jewelry.


This necklace is a stunner. The beads between the silver discs are iridescent and they seem to change color as they catch the light.

Sterling and Sarwovski crystal earrings.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit.