Sunday, November 1, 2009

Fall Art Show - Danvers Art Association


The Danvers Art Association had it's Fall Art Show this weekend.


Below are photos from the Friday night reception.


I was happy to learn I had received a ribbon for my watercolor "Winter Home." Last year, I received 2nd place for my Gypsy Mermaid Bracelet which is pictured below.


My dear friend Katey and my daughter Heather accompanied me to the reception. There were plenty of yummy goodies to be enjoyed along with wine, cider and coffee & tea. The chocolate mint layer cake was great as was the chocolate cake with cherry frosting. I loved the Mexican dip, too. Yum!

Me in front of the jewelry table.





"Winter Home"


The above watercolor painting is the other painting I entered. It is titled "Northern Light"
A lot of people seemed to like it because it's different.




Katey Brennen and her lovely acrylic painting.


The Orange Flower painting on the right is also one of Kateys' paintings.


The Sailing Ship won Best in Show...




Heather







John Archer entertaining us with wonderful piano music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit.