Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Art House Co-op - The Fiction Project 2011

My blank book arrived a few days ago from The Art House Co-op in Brooklyn, New York.  

This truly will be a challenge for me, but I'm looking forward to combining writing and art to create my story.  The Fiction Project sets its sights on literature and creating a narrative book that fuses writing with art!  I believe I need to have the project completed and back in the mail by May 1st so it can join the other books in a tour of the country.



The books will be included in an exhibition visiting galleries and museums in the following cities:

Brooklyn, NY San Francisco, CA Chicago, IL Seattle, WAWinter Park, FL

After the tour of the country these books will return to the Brooklyn Art Library and become part of the permanent collection in New York.  How neat is that?

2 comments:

  1. That is actually quite awesome! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi LamoreAllure! I am just completing mine to submit in May! This is going to be wonderful journey for you... enjoy. I posted a video on my blog about it, I will be posting another in a few weeks once completed. Mine was on happy thoughts, it got me through some really tough times...

    Take care

    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit.