Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Creativity Trip!

 Last Saturday, I treated myself to a day of relaxation and fun.  I went on the Holiday Express Bus Trip originating from Absolutely Everything a rubber stamp store in Topsfield, MA. 

The bus took us to three other stamp stores - Ink About it in Westin, Right at Home Scrapbooking, and The Paper Source in Boston. It was unusually warm for November, and a beautiful sunny day. I really enjoyed looking at the fall scenery as we were driving along. There was
still some some snow on the ground around the Nashoba Valley area from that crazy snow storm we had the end of October.

Now, why would a “non-scrapbooker, non-rubber stamper” decided to go on such a trip,you ask?  Well, I went for inspiration!  To me, it was like visiting an art gallery. And, I wasn’t disappointed.  I came away full of new ideas and a few new tools, too

Everyone on the bus was pleasant.  These ladies were clearly having a good day. Three really wonderful sisters who sat behind me and kept tabs on me so I wouldn’t miss the bus leaving a store.

The bus was clean and comfortable.  I thought the name of the bus company was perfect for such a trip.  BLOOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit.