Thursday, December 8, 2011

One more craft show to go....

I'm actually sorry the season of craft fairs is almost over.  Aside from all the work in transporting tables and supplies, I've really enjoyed meeting the people who stop by my table.  It's interesting to discover what people are buying this year.  It seems to be a little of everything that I make, and not just jewelry, or journals or restyled items.  I thought I'd find only certain items selling but it seems to be a variety.  Oh, I'm not complaining.  It's wonderful to have the public like everything I make.  :)

 One more fair to concentrate on! Once this fair is done I'll work on decorating my home for the holiday.  The lovely mild weather we've been enjoying has helped make everything more enjoyable.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit.