Friday, April 29, 2011

a changed world

It's a different world now for me. 
I'm not sure it has all hit home yet. 
 
I don't want to keep talking about my saddness on my blog. At the same time, I don't want anyone to ever think I'm being disrespectful to my Father as I go back to my usual posts.

Two weeks ago today my life changed forever when my Dad passed from this earth. I think I made my Dad proud by dealing with everything involved with his passing. It's amazing how many details needed to be handled - and right away! My family has been extremely supportive, too. Perhaps, being so busy helps you get by...but it's at night when it all hits you.

It's difficult to move on....but I think this is a healthy step.
One of the things I need to do for myself is send in my Fiction Project book before the deadline. My Dad knew about the book and kept asking me how it was coming along. Unfortunately, he never saw the finished book. I think he would like it.

Anyway, tomorrow the book goes in the mail. A creation I don't really want to part with! I wonder if my fellow Fiction Project creators feel the same way. I want to share my book, but it's my baby, and it's hard to let it go.  

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry about your loss. From reading your blog, I know you have lots of memories to keep with you. take care.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit.